Lazy Lasagna for 2 Recipe
- 1 cup Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Warm the spaghetti sauce; stir in mozzarella and cottage cheeses. Fold in noodles. Pour into two 2-cup baking dishes coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each equals 409 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 1,076 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.