Lasagna may seem like more work than it's worth to some people. But one day when I had a craving for it, I devised this simple recipe.—Carol Mead, Los Alamos, New Mexico
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm the spaghetti sauce; stir in mozzarella and cottage cheeses. Fold in noodles. Pour into two 2-cup baking dishes coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lazy Lasagna in Taste of Home February/March 1997, p12
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Lazy Lasagna for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review