Lazy Ham Bake Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2-1/2 cups milk, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the ham, broccoli, 1 cup milk, soups, onion powder and garlic powder. Spoon into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine biscuit mix and remaining milk. Pour over ham mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 306 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 1660mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Lazy Ham Bake
"A nice change from scalloped potatoes and ham...thank you"