One day when I had leftover ham I did some experimenting and came up with this recipe.—Elaine Green, Mechanicsville, Maryland
- 1-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2-1/2 cups milk, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, broccoli, 1 cup milk, soups, onion powder and garlic powder. Spoon into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine biscuit mix and remaining milk. Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Lazy Ham Bake in Country Woman January/February 1997, p35
Reviews for Lazy Ham Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2012
"A nice change from scalloped potatoes and ham...thank you"