One day when I had leftover ham I did some experimenting and came up with this recipe.—Elaine Green, Mechanicsville, Maryland
- 1-1/2 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2-1/2 cups milk, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, broccoli, 1 cup milk, soups, onion powder and garlic powder. Spoon into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine biscuit mix and remaining milk. Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Lazy Ham Bake in Country Woman January/February 1997, p35
Reviews for Lazy Ham Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2012
"A nice change from scalloped potatoes and ham...thank you"