Lazy Days Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Drizzle over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
2/3 cup (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise) equals 93 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 780 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.