Layered Veggie Dip Recipe
- 2 cans (9 ounces each) jalapeno bean dip
- 2 cups mashed ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream, divided
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Raw vegetables for dipping (celery, green pepper, carrots, etc.)
- 1. Spread bean dip over the bottom of a 10-in. pie plate. Combine the avocado, lemon juice and seasoned salt; spread over the bean dip. Combine 1 cup sour cream, Miracle Whip and taco seasoning; spread over the avocado layer. Beat remaining sour cream; carefully spread on top. Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, olives and onions. Chill for 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 each: 215 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 581mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Layered Veggie Dip
"The "cheese" ingredient and amount are missing from this recipe."