My sister shared this recipe with me years ago. It will serve quite a hungry bunch. But at my house, a few kids have been known to eat a whole plateful by themselves.—Katie Koziolek, Hartland, Minnesota
Recommended: 31 Dips You Can Snack on All Week
- 2 cans (9 ounces each) jalapeno bean dip
- 2 cups mashed ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream, divided
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Raw vegetables for dipping (celery, green pepper, carrots, etc.)
- Spread bean dip over the bottom of a 10-in. pie plate. Combine the avocado, lemon juice and seasoned salt; spread over the bean dip. Combine 1 cup sour cream, Miracle Whip and taco seasoning; spread over the avocado layer. Beat remaining sour cream; carefully spread on top. Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, olives and onions. Chill for 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Layered Veggie Dip in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p15
Reviews for Layered Veggie Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 19, 2013
"The "cheese" ingredient and amount are missing from this recipe."