My sister shared this recipe with me years ago. It will serve quite a hungry bunch. But at my house, a few kids have been known to eat a whole plateful by themselves.—Katie Koziolek, Hartland, Minnesota
- 2 cans (9 ounces each) jalapeno bean dip
- 2 cups mashed ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream, divided
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Raw vegetables for dipping (celery, green pepper, carrots, etc.)
- Spread bean dip over the bottom of a 10-in. pie plate. Combine the avocado, lemon juice and seasoned salt; spread over the bean dip. Combine 1 cup sour cream, Miracle Whip and taco seasoning; spread over the avocado layer. Beat remaining sour cream; carefully spread on top. Sprinkle with cheese, tomato, olives and onions. Chill for 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Layered Veggie Dip in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p15
Reviews for Layered Veggie Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 19, 2013
"The "cheese" ingredient and amount are missing from this recipe."