- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Combine first layer ingredients; pour into a greased 8-in. x 4-in.
- loaf pan. Combine second layer ingredients and spread over first
- layer. Combine third layer ingredients and spread over second layer.
- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Run a knife around edges to loosen; cool in
- pan to room temperature.
- For sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan; blend in flour until
- smooth. Gradually add milk, onion salt and pepper. Bring to a boil
- over medium heat; boil and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Unmold loaf onto a serving platter; serve with sauce. Yield: 8-10
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 203 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 397 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.