Layered Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the rice, broccoli, turkey, mushrooms and cheese. Pour broth over top.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine soup and mayonnaise; spread over top. Sprinkle with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 379 calories, 21g fat (6g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 696mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 23g protein
Reviews for Layered Turkey Casserole
"I made this with left over turkey. I used Uncle Ben's original flavor long grain & wild rice, which gave it a little more flavor, but it is still lacking something. I will make it again, but will try to spice it up a little more."