Layered Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 slices process American cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (2.8 ounces) french-fried onions
- 1. In a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, layer the rice, broccoli, turkey, mushrooms and cheese. Pour broth over top.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine soup and mayonnaise; spread over top. Sprinkle with onions. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 379 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 696 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Layered Turkey Casserole
"I made this with left over turkey. I used Uncle Ben's original flavor long grain & wild rice, which gave it a little more flavor, but it is still lacking something. I will make it again, but will try to spice it up a little more."