Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad Recipe
Layers of red cabbage, green spinach, cherry tomatoes and cheese-filled tortellini make this layered salad a real centerpiece. You can alter the amount of dressing to your liking, if you wish. —Genise Krause Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fresh baby spinach
- 6 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 package (1 pound) sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large salad bowl, layer the spinach, cabbage, tomatoes and onions.
- 2. Drain tortellini and rinse in cold water; place over onions. Top with bacon. Drizzle with salad dressing; do not toss. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 18 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 253 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 434 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Layered Tortellini-Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC