Layered Three-Cheese Spread Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Crackers or tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, bouillon and cayenne until smooth. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Spread onto a 10-in. serving plate. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, bacon, tomato, Swiss cheese, chicken and parsley. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 10-15 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 124 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Layered Three-Cheese Spread
"Always a big hit, I have made this many, many times and the recipe is always requested. Iike using Webers Kickin Chicken spice also."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.