Layered Three-Cheese Spread Recipe
I first made this spread for a baby shower, and it was a huge success. This appetizer tastes like a club sandwich and looks picture-perfect when served. Conveniently, the cream cheese layer can by made ahead of time.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Crackers or tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, bouillon and cayenne until smooth. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Spread onto a 10-in. serving plate. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, bacon, tomato, Swiss cheese, chicken and parsley. Serve with crackers or chips. Yield: 10-15 servings.
2 tablespoons: 124 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Layered Three-Cheese Spread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC