Layered Three-Cheese Spread
I first made this spread for a baby shower, and it was a huge success. This appetizer tastes like a club sandwich and looks picture-perfect when served. Conveniently, the cream cheese layer can by made ahead of time.
10-15 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Crackers or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise,
- bouillon and cayenne until smooth. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Spread onto a 10-in. serving plate. Sprinkle with the Parmesan
- cheese, bacon, tomato, Swiss cheese, chicken and parsley. Serve with
- crackers or chips. Yield: 10-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 124 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.