When this dish goes on a buffet, it's a real eye-catcher with its colorful layers. People enjoy the unique addition of cheese tortellini. This salad always goes fast! -Lori Cumberledge, Pasadena, Maryland
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large glass bowl, layer the cabbage, spinach, tortellini, tomatoes and onions. Pour dressing over the top; sprinkle with bacon if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Layered Spinach Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1996, p37
Reviews for Layered Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review