- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) ranch salad dressing
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large glass bowl, layer the cabbage, spinach, tortellini, tomatoes and onions. Pour dressing over the top; sprinkle with bacon if desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Layered Spinach Salad
Sort By :
I've made this many, many times for summer potlucks and picnics and it always goes over very well. A keeper recipe for me!
It needs something....in general it was good, will make again but will need to tweak it.
This is probably the most-requested recipe that I make for gatherings! I add one peeled and seeded sliced cucumber to it.
This is a great main dish summer salad. I always get rave reviews when I serve this.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cold Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Layered Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Salads >
- Quick Recipes >