People's eyes light up when I set this special snack on the table. Layered Shrimp Dip has a terrific combination of flavors and looks so pretty. Once folks start dipping, they can't seem to stop. —Sue Broyles, Cherokee, Texas
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and 3 tablespoons salsa; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Combine cocktail sauce and remaining salsa; spread over cream cheese.
- Arrange shrimp evenly over top. Sprinkle with olives. Combine cheeses; sprinkle over top. Add onions. Chill. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Layered Shrimp Dip in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p64
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Layered Shrimp Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review