Layered Shrimp Dip
People's eyes light up when I set this special snack on the table. Layered Shrimp Dip has a terrific combination of flavors and looks so pretty. Once folks start dipping, they can't seem to stop. —Sue Broyles, Cherokee, Texas
12-16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and 3 tablespoons salsa; spread
- into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Combine cocktail sauce and
- remaining salsa; spread over cream cheese.
- Arrange shrimp evenly over top. Sprinkle with olives. Combine
- cheeses; sprinkle over top. Add onions. Chill. Serve with tortilla
- chips. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 95 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 387 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.