- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and 3 tablespoons salsa; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Combine cocktail sauce and remaining salsa; spread over cream cheese.
- Arrange shrimp evenly over top. Sprinkle with olives. Combine cheeses; sprinkle over top. Add onions. Chill. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Layered Shrimp Dip
Sort By :
"I took this to a potluck last week, and everyone must have loved it because when I went to try it, it was GONE!!! LOL!!! Next time, which will be very soon, I get first dibs!!!!!!!!! I also used fresh shrimp."
"Very good dip. Ritz cracker work better then tortilla chips, they keep breaking."
"This was okay for us, but we have another similar recipe we like better."
"good, however, I used fresh shrimp rather than canned."
"This is great. Next time I'll add some heat to it"