Layered Shrimp Dip Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 1/2 cup cocktail sauce
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) small shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and 3 tablespoons salsa; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Combine cocktail sauce and remaining salsa; spread over cream cheese.
- Arrange shrimp evenly over top. Sprinkle with olives. Combine cheeses; sprinkle over top. Add onions. Chill. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Layered Shrimp Dip
Sort By :
This was okay for us, but we have another similar recipe we like better.
good, however, I used fresh shrimp rather than canned.
This is great. Next time I'll add some heat to it
I used the frozen small shrimp and added more of all ingredients. I also put the sliced olives on the side in a seperate dish, as not everyone likes olives. It was yummy and everyone wanted the receipe.
Better and MUCH, MUCH Cheaper than Shrimp Cocktail at my party.