- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- In a small bowl, combine beans and sour cream until blended. In a shallow serving bowl, layer bean mixture, salsa, cheese, tomatoes and olives. Yield: 18 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Layered Salsa Bean Dip in TasteofHome.com 2017
Reviews for Layered Salsa Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review