Layered Roast Beef Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, sliced
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- In a large salad bowl, layer a third of the greens, beef, carrots, onion and eggs. Repeat layers twice. Combine remaining ingredients; spread over salad. Toss just before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Layered Roast Beef Salad(2)
Sort By :
My family absolutely loves this. It's one of our favorites and I make it all the time. I have also substituted a little ranch dressing for some of the mayo before. Still great.
My husband and I absolutely love this recipe. I sometimes use less mayo and add ranch salad dressing instead. Any vegetable you like is good in this. When in season, I add fresh tomatoes, squash, and other veggies out of my garden. It's quick, easy and oh so good.