Layered Ranch Salad Recipe
- 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a 3-qt. glass serving bowl, layer the first six ingredients in order listed. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and dressing mix. Spread over salad. Sprinkle with parsley. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 229 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 143mg cholesterol, 727mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Layered Ranch Salad
"salad was great and the dressing, my brother and i finished the salad in one setting. refreshing and has a great taste"