- 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a 3-qt. glass serving bowl, layer the first six ingredients in order listed. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and dressing mix. Spread over salad. Sprinkle with parsley. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Layered Ranch Salad in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p15
Reviews for Layered Ranch Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2010
"salad was great and the dressing, my brother and i finished the salad in one setting. refreshing and has a great taste"