Layered Ranch Salad Recipe
“This is a wonderful recipe that’s so easy to put together.” Spinach and greens provide the perfect backdrop for crisp bacon, hard-cooked eggs and a fantastic dressing. Suzanne Zick - Maiden, NC
- 5 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 5 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a 3-qt. glass serving bowl, layer the first six ingredients in order listed. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and dressing mix. Spread over salad. Sprinkle with parsley. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Layered Ranch Salad in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p15
Reviews for Layered Ranch Salad(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 3, 2010
I have made this salad a few times now. I do double the dressing, we seem to like a lot of dressing on our salads.
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2010
salad was great and the dressing, my brother and i finished the salad in one setting. refreshing and has a great taste