- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Corn chips or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread into a large shallow dish. Layer with tomato, green chilies, olives, onion and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Layered Ranch Dip
Sort By :
Delicious and wonderfully fresh tasting. Since fresh are still expensive I've used fire roasted canned tomatoes successfully.
Made this for a family gathering and everyone from an 81-year-old down to a 6-year-old liked it. The pan was wiped clean!
This was really good and would be easy to customize with your favorite toppings!
This was very quick and easy to make and tasted wonderful!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Kids Snacks >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >