I found something similar to this in one of my cookbooks for kids. It looked delicious, so I decided to try my own version. — Charlotte Roos, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Corn chips or tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream and dressing mix; spread into a large shallow dish. Layer with tomato, green chilies, olives, onion and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Layered Ranch Dip in Taste of Home April/May 2013
Reviews for Layered Ranch Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review