Guests won't be able to pass up this unique spread. In fact, the pesto and cheese combination will have them coming back for more! —Denise Hruz, Germantown, Wisconsin
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 jar (3-1/2 ounces) prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- Assorted crackers or baked pita chips
- Line a 3-cup bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. In another bowl, combine pesto and Parmesan cheese. Layer half of the cream cheese mixture, pesto mixture and sun-dried tomatoes in prepared bowl. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Unmold onto a serving plate. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Layered Pesto Cheese Spread in Taste of Home October/November 2010, p47
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Layered Pesto Cheese Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review