- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) chocolate wafers
- Edible flowers of your choice, chocolate curls and crushed candy canes, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream, sugar and extract on high until stiff peaks form. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag. Fill with whipped cream.
- On a serving plate, arrange seven cookies in a circle, using one cookie in the center. Pipe 2/3 cup whipped cream over cookies. Repeat layers nine times. Refrigerate overnight.
- Garnish with flowers, chocolate curls and crushed candy if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Layered Peppermint Icebox Cake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p60
Reviews for Layered Peppermint Icebox Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review