Layered Mocha Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Chocolate-covered coffee beans, optional
- Place greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan.
- In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of prepared pan. In another bowl, mix the coffee granules, hot water and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Divide batter in half. Stir melted chocolate into one portion; pour over crust. Stir coffee mixture into the remaining batter; spoon over chocolate layer. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath; remove foil. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake. Top with coffee beans if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Layered Mocha Cheesecake(112)
Sort By :
My son found this recipe and asked me make it for his birthday. This is by far one of the best cheesecakes I've ever tasted. If you follow the recipe, you cannot fail! Just be surethe middle is set up, which may rrequire a little longer baking time. DELICIOUS! SHOW STOPPING! DECADENT!
Everyone loves, loves, loves this recipe - try it - you won't be disappointed!!!!!
One of the best cheesecakes I have made! Baking time is off, I baked it for 90min and it was perfect!
I've made this cheesecake a few times now! It is amazing! I usually only use 3 packages of cream cheese and about 1/2-3/4 cup sugar! I definitely recommend this recipe!
I have made many cheesecakes. This is very hard to beat in taste and texture. Looks and tastes fabulous. Will make again and again. Freezes very well too
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >