- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla
- until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Divide batter in half. Stir melted chocolate into one portion; pour
- over crust. Stir coffee mixture into the remaining batter; spoon
- over chocolate layer. Place springform pan in a large baking pan;
- add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath; remove
- foil. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen sides
- from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove rim from pan. For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips
- and butter; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake. Top with
- coffee beans if desired. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 535 calories, 37 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 128 mg cholesterol, 295 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.