- Spread hummus in the bottom of a 9-in. deep dish pie plate. Layer
- with onion, peppers, feta cheese, olives, tomatoes and yogurt
- mixture. Top with parsley and additional mint if desired. Chill
- until serving.
- Cut each pita half into three wedges; separate each wedge into two
- pieces. Place in a single layer on ungreased baking sheets. Brush
- both sides with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until crisp, turning once. Serve
- with dip. Yield: 5 cups (120 chips).
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer