Layered Lemon Pie Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in half of the pie filling. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Spread remaining pie filling over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Layered Lemon Pie(15)
Sort By :
This is an awesome lemon pie recipe. It is so simple.
Sorry to say I thought I had "ALL" the ingredients when I went to the grocery store but had missed the lemon pie filling. I ended up using the cook and serve lemon pie filling and following the directions to it then adding the rest of the ingredients as listed. Turned out perfect. Took it last night to a card/domino party and everyone enjoyed it! Will try the other as it takes less time to prepare. Also, like someone else, I think i'd like it better with a flour/regular crust. A keeper for sure!! Thanks
I have been making this very same recipe for 20 years+. I came up with it out of the blue to change up regular cheesecake....but I add lemon juice to the cream cheese mixture to give it that extra lemon flavor. You can also do this same thing with key lime pie filling.
I made this for Thanksgiving. It is delicious and very easy to make. Everyone loved it so I'll be making it again for Christmas.
This is so delicious. I made it for a Sunday School picnic and everyone loved it. I also had to use California Lemon Dessert Filling since I couldn't find the lemon in a can. It's a bit more filling but it worked out fine. I would also use a 10 inch crust if you use more filling than listed. It tasted soooo good. Can't wait to make it again!