- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in half of the pie filling. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Spread remaining pie filling over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Layered Lemon Pie
Sort By :
"I've been making this pie since before 2006. The original recipe was printed on a package of graham cracker pie crust (Keebler, I believe). I use fat-free cream cheese and fat-free Cool Whip, and it turns out fine."
"OMG. This pie was so simple and amazing everyone loved it."
"OMG! This was soooooo good AND easy!!! I did a tasting with this pie and folks were immediately trying to place orders. I haven't even priced it out! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I used a shortbread crust and MMMWAAAH!Gonna try it with some raspberry pie filling, too."
"This is fantastic - but I added lemon zest and lemon oil . I like a really lemon flavor the pie filling alone isn't much."
"This is an awesome lemon pie recipe. It is so simple."