- In a saucepan, combine 1 cup water, pudding mix, sugar, and egg yolks
- until smooth. Stir in the remaining water. Cook and stir over medium
- heat until mixture reaches 160° or is thick enough to coat the
- back of a metal spoon; cool. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over lemon layer. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 565 calories, 42 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now