Layered Italian Soda
Italian sodas are fun, and your gang will love them. Try making the sodas with differently flavored syrups, or even topping off each glass with a shot of whipped cream and a cherry.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup black currant or blackberry flavoring syrup
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1-1/3 cups carbonated water, chilled
- Place 2 tablespoons syrup in each of two tall glasses. Layer each
- glass with 1/4 cup orange juice and 2/3 cup carbonated water, slowly
- pouring down inside of tilted glass to keep layers separated. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.