Layered Italian Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers, sliced
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Italian salad dressing of your choice
- 1. In a 3-1/2-qt. bowl, layer the first 10 ingredients in order listed. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1-3/4 cup: 278 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 517mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Layered Italian Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.