My love for Greece inspired this fast-to-fix Mediterranean dip. It's great for parties and is a delicious way to include garden-fresh veggies on your menu.
- 1 carton (10 ounces) hummus
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Greek olives, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Baked pita chips
- Spread hummus into a shallow 10-in. round dish. Layer with onion, olives, tomatoes, cucumber and cheese. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Layered Hummus Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2016, p213
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Layered Hummus Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review