Layered Ground Beef Taco Dip Recipe
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Tortilla chips, optional
- 1. In a small nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2. Spread refried beans on bottom of 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Top with meat mixture and chilies. Drizzle with taco sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips if desired. Yield: 2-3 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 282 calories, 16 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 690 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.