Layered Ground Beef Taco Dip Recipe
This is a great appetizer for game day. It is a quick and easy recipe that doesn't make a lot when you don't need a lot of food.—Shirley Murphy, Jacksonville, Illinois
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Tortilla chips, optional
- 1. In a small nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2. Spread refried beans on bottom of 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Top with meat mixture and chilies. Drizzle with taco sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips if desired. Yield: 2-3 servings.
2 tablespoon: 282 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein
Reviews for Layered Ground Beef Taco Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC