Layered Ground Beef Taco Dip Recipe
This is a great appetizer for game day. It is a quick and easy recipe that doesn't make a lot when you don't need a lot of food.—Shirley Murphy, Jacksonville, Illinois
- 1/4 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Tortilla chips, optional
- 1. In a small nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2. Spread refried beans on bottom of 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Top with meat mixture and chilies. Drizzle with taco sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips if desired. Yield: 2-3 servings.
2 tablespoons: 282 calories, 16g fat (11g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 690mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Layered Ground Beef Taco Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC