- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3/4 cup refried beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Tortilla chips, optional
- In a small nonstick skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Spread refried beans on bottom of 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Top with meat mixture and chilies. Drizzle with taco sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish with sour cream. Serve with tortilla chips if desired. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Super Nachos in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p43
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Layered Ground Beef Taco Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review