For easy entertaining, cover and refrigerate the salad a few hours before guests arrive so you don't have to fuss with last-minute assembly. Turn it into a light lunch by adding sliced rotisserie chicken, salmon or tuna. —Melissa Wharton, Cincinnati, Ohio
Featured In: 30 Fresh Tomato Recipes
- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 English cucumbers, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- In a 4-qt. glass bowl, layer the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, mix salad dressing and cumin seeds; drizzle over salad. Yield: 16 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Layered Garden Bean Salad in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014
Reviews for Layered Garden Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review