- 2 cups shredded romaine
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 English cucumbers, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- In a 4-qt. glass bowl, layer the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, mix salad dressing and cumin seeds; drizzle over salad. Yield: 16 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Layered Garden Bean Salad in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014
Reviews for Layered Garden Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review