Layered Creamy Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning until smooth. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving plate. Spread with taco sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, green pepper, onions and tomato. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 78 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 274mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0g sugars, trace fiber), 6g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 lean meat
Reviews for Layered Creamy Taco Dip
"I love this & serve it often. I use the sodium free taco seasoning to make it even healthier! You can find the recipe for the seasoning on this site."
"Had the girls over and it went right away, they loved it and will definetely make it again. Made it the day before so had a chance to blend, yummy to the tummy."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.