Layered in a pizza pan, this taco dip makes a pretty presentation! "I prepared this yummy spread for birthday parties and family get-together," says Janet Vrieselaar of Rosedale, British Columbia. "It's wonderful spread on baked tortilla chips or low-fat crackers. I never seem to make enough—it's always the first appetizer to go."
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning until smooth. Spread onto a 12-in. round serving plate. Spread with taco sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, green pepper, onions and tomato. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Creamy Taco Dip in Light & Tasty June/July 2003, p15
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Layered Creamy Taco Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review