Layered Crab Salad Recipe
I am a secretary at the University of Oregon. I love living in Oregon and enjoy cooking with the many foods available in this part of the country. Crabmeat is abundant here and makes a great company dinner.
- 4 cups torn lettuce
- 2 cups (1/2 pound) fresh pea pods, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups chopped red peppers
- 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1-1/2 cups crabmeat or 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Sweet red pepper rings
- Fresh dill sprigs
- 1. In a 2-1/2-qt. glass serving bowl, layer the lettuce, pea pods, chopped peppers, cucumber and crab. Combine the mayonnaise, sugar and dill; spread over crab. Cover and chill several hours or overnight. Garnish with pepper rings and dill. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 180 calories, 11g fat (0g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 579mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 8g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 meat, 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Layered Crab Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC