Layered Coconut Bars Recipe
Folks will save room for dessert when these bars are part of the menu. They're chock-full of fun ingredients like chocolate chips, coconut and walnuts.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs (about 30 wafers)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Candied fruit, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine butter and crumbs until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, walnuts and coconut. Pour milk over all. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Decorate with candied fruit if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
1 piece: 278 calories, 17g fat (9g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 142mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Layered Coconut Bars
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC