Layered Chocolate Pudding Dessert Recipe
"This Layered Pudding Dessert is cool, creamy and chocolaty. It's chocolate, so what's not to like?", says Carma Blosser from Livermore, Colorado.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping, divided
- 2/3 cup cold 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, pecans and butter; press into an ungreased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- 3. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 692 calories, 42 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 614 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC