- blended. Spread peanut butter over warm brownies. Refrigerate for 45
- minutes or until peanut butter is set.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the milk, remaining cocoa, marshmallows
- and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter
- and marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from the
- heat. Gradually stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread
- over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cut
- into squares. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 195 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.