Layered Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars
Recipe provided by Jif®
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with a no-stick cooking
- spray. Melt chocolate chips in dry, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH
- (100% power) 1 minute. Stir. Microwave at additional, 10 to 15
- second intervals, stirring just until chips are melted. Set aside.
- BEAT together brown sugar, peanut butter and butter in large bowl
- with an electric mixer, until smooth and creamy. Add egg and
- vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- STIR together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to peanut butter