Layered Black Bean Dip
Recipe provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
32 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Total: x min.5
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (10 ounces) RO*TEL® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup KRAFT® Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- SPREAD cream cheese onto bottom of shallow dish.
- TOP with remaining ingredients. Yield: 32 servings.
VARIATION: To serve as a mixed dip, beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Nutritional Facts: 2 Tbsp. each equals 45 calories, 3.5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 85 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.