Layered Banana Dessert Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 9 whole cinnamon graham crackers, halved
- 2 medium firm bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1. In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Place nine graham cracker squares in an ungreased 8-in. square dish. Top with half of the pudding mixture and half of the banana slices. Repeat layers. Spread with remaining whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
One serving equals 194 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 261 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.