Layered Banana Chocolate Pudding
Anyone who likes bananas will love this layered pudding treat that gets its start with a convenient boxed pudding mix.—Kris Lehman
6 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 large firm bananas
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grated chocolate, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let
- stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Arrange half of the vanilla
- wafers in a 1-qt. bowl.
- Top with half of the pudding, bananas and whipped topping. Repeat
- layers. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Garnish with grated
- chocolate if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 326 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.