Layered Banana Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Anyone who likes bananas will love this layered pudding treat that gets its start with a convenient boxed pudding mix.—Kris Lehman
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 large firm bananas
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grated chocolate, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Arrange half of the vanilla wafers in a 1-qt. bowl.
- 2. Top with half of the pudding, bananas and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Garnish with grated chocolate if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 326 calories, 12g fat (8g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 357mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Layered Banana Chocolate Pudding
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC