Anyone who likes bananas will love this layered pudding treat that gets its start with a convenient boxed pudding mix.—Kris Lehman
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 24 vanilla wafers
- 2 large firm bananas
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grated chocolate, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes; let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Arrange half of the vanilla wafers in a 1-qt. bowl.
- Top with half of the pudding, bananas and whipped topping. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Garnish with grated chocolate if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Layered Banana Chocolate Pudding in Test Kitchen Favorites 2004 2005, p234
Reviews for Layered Banana Chocolate Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review